Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quick & Simple St. Patrick's Day Crafts!

Whew!! What a busy couple weeks it has been since my last post!! I admit it, I am not the blogger I thought I would be! I have TONS of ideas to blog about and then by the time I am able to sit down for a minute and blog I crash! I will *try* to be better going forward, but I can't make any promises. This past weekend was St. Patty's day, (or is it Paddy's day?!?) At any rate I like to decorate my home up a bit for each holiday and several weeks ago a crafty co-worker of mine turned me onto these two ideas along with a little help from Pinterest. (Have I mentioned that I LOVE Pinterest!?)
I printed off this adorable subway art, framed it and hung it!! EASY!



I then purchased these CHEAP frames from the local dollar tree and pulled out my scrap booking kit and made these LUCK frames.  CUUUUUUTE!


I also wanted to make some sort of green sweet treat like the cake below, but I ran out of time. (Story of my life!)

This maker of this adorable leprechaun cake belongs to Loren at The Baking Sheet






No comments:

Post a Comment